Personal data protection policy
Last updated on 22.05.2018
HOTELI NJIVICE d.o.o. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations for the protection of personal data. In this document we want to explain to you how we collect and what we use the personal data for the time you are using our internet pages and during your stay at our facilities, with whom we share the personal data and why, and your rights in relation to your personal data we are using and in what way we are protecting them. The Personal Data Protection Policy applies to all businesses and restaurants of the company HOTELI NJIVICE d.o.o.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
The primary purpose of collecting personal data of our guests is to provide and improve our services and for the execution of our legal obligations. Personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- Improving the functionality of our web site www.njiviceresort.com, www.kampnjivice.com and www.marberavillas.com
- Booking of accommodation or communication with clients for responses regarding their interests for our services (through our website, email or by phone)
- The execution of a contractual relationship with a guest for the duration of his stay
- Purchase of additional services
- Payment of services
- Managing internal records on guests due to our legitimate interests in improving our offer, relationship with customers of our services and service and sales results
- Communication with our clients even after their stay (providing information about special offers, promotion of services.)
- Fulfilling our legal obligations according to the Catering Act and supporting regulations, the Providing Services in Tourism Act, the Accounting act, the Protection at Work Act and the Protection of Monetary Institutions Act.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
During your visit to our website, when booking your accommodation and stay at our facilities or cooperation with HOTELI NJIVICE d.o.o. for the above stated purposes, we will be able to collect information that can identify you, directly or indirectly. The personal information we collect include:
- Your first and last name
- Your date of birth, address and nationality
- Your contact information
- Your credit card numbers
- The number and type of your personal documents
- Notes that you have specified to us (for example allergies to which we need to pay attention to during your stay)
- The voice recording of your conversation with the agent of our call-centre
- The video recording from the video surveillance system on the facilities
- Your IP address during your visit to our website.
INFORMATION USED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
If you wish to contact us through the form or send us an email with personal information by which you can be identified, we use that information solely for the purpose of fulfilling your requests.
SURVEYS AND QUESTIONNAIRES
On our website we occasionally conduct surveys and questionnaires. Information we collect in this way we use solely for the purpose of the company HOTELI NJIVICE d.o.o. If on our site we publish a sample of some of the answers from the surveys, such a publication will not contain personal information.
PROMOTIONAL PRIZE GAMES
When organizing a prize game, the company HOTELI NJIVICE d.o.o., among other things, publishes information and details about it on its web pages. For contests and price games that can be accessed electronically, we will use your personal information only for the purpose of implementing the same (getting into contact with the winner and alike). We do not share personal information collected during the organization of prize games with anyone outside the company HOTELI NJIVICE d.o.o., except with suppliers who assist us in organizing the games and who have a legal obligation to keep the confidentiality of all the information. After the end of the prize game, we delete the submitted information from our database if you request this in writing.
COOKIES AND INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES
There are several types of cookies: first-party cookies, temporary cookies (Session cookies), permanent cookies (Persistent cookies), and third-party cookies.
First-party cookies come from a website that you are viewing and can be either permanent or temporary. By using these cookies, websites can store data that you will use again the next time you visit that website (for example, language selection). Temporary cookies or session cookies are removed from your computer when you close your internet browser. Permanent or Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your internet browser. These allow a web site to store information, such as login name and password, so that you don't have to sign in each time you visit a particular site. Persistent cookies will remain on your computer until you as a user disable/delete them or until your browser deletes them (the period defined in the settings of the browser).
Third-party cookies come from advertisements of other websites (such as pop-ups or other advertisements) on the web page you are viewing. By using these cookies, web sites can track the use of the Internet for marketing purposes.
Individual user data is not given to us, but rather, the information we process is anonymous and statistical data along with demographic data about our users as a whole. We use this information for the analysis of trends and marketing needs and the effective management of the website because it helps us to find out more about the behaviour of our users on our site, the success of some of our marketing events and the primary interests of our website visitors.
SAVING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be kept in a form which can identify you no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. At the end of that time, which for certain processing is regulated by local laws that binds us for a longer period of keeping the data, the data will be deleted or made unavailable for further processing.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
In the case of certain data processing, the data you provide to us may be transferred or given to third parties. In no case do we sell, rent or give to ownership your data to unauthorized third parties. The transfer of data or access to data is performed for the following reasons:
- When we have received your consent for such a transfer
- When companies or service providers that HOTELI NJIVICE d.o.o. use for the purposes of certain processing access the data in a way that is regulated by the contractual relationship with HOTELI NJIVICE d.o.o.
- In order to meet our business and legal obligations
In the case of the need of data transfer, due to one of the above reasons, we try to limit the data that is transferred to a necessary minimum. Third parties to whom we transfer your data are committed to protect your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data.
THE RIGHT TO ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA, CORRECTION, OR DELETION
At any time you may request information about your personal data which HOTELI NJIVICE d.o.o. are processing, along with the source of the data, the recipients of the data, the purpose of storage as well as the entities to which we transfer your personal data. In addition, you have the right to update, correct, block or delete your data in accordance with the legal regulations.
You can send us a request for access to your personal data on the email email@example.com or to our address HOTELI NJIVICE d.o.o., Primorska cesta 30, 51512 Njivice, Croatia, with your contact data and titled "request for access to personal data". We cannot allow access to personal data by way of a phone conversation. To prevent abuse of your personal data, we will ask you for additional proof of your identity. Without determining the validity of an identity, a request for access to personal data will not be able to be met.
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN'S PERSONAL DATA
HOTELI NJIVICE driver advises parents and caregivers to teach children about the safe and responsible handling of personal data on the Internet and on the caution required when using the Internet. Our internet pages, that might attract children and possibly collect personal information of children under the age of 14 years, are made to protect the rights of children and their privacy to the fullest extent possible. In accordance with that intent and effort, HOTELI NJIVICE d.o.o.:
- Does NOT collect, does NOT use and does NOT reveal information that can be used to contact children through the Internet, except in the case of promotional games on the Internet. Such information, for contacting through the Internet, is used without the permission of the parents only to immediately respond to the child's request and will not be used for any other intentions;
- We do NOT collect personal information for contact outside of the Internet, except for handing out prizes, and even then only with the permission of the parents
- We do NOT provide any personal information to third parties without prior consent of the parent
- We do NOT allow children, without the consent of a parent, to publicly publish or otherwise distribute personal information or other materials sent to us so they can be contacted, nor do we encourage children, in order to participate in the contest or any other activities, to give out more information than necessary to participate in a given activity.
- In cases where children under 14 years of age are allowed to participate in the prize games, we request from the child to first request permission to participate from their parents or legal representatives and to enter the e-mail address of their parent or representative.
- If a child under the age of 14 wins a prize, the parents or guardians are informed of this by email, telephone or in writing.
- The personal data of the child and the parents will be deleted from our database if the parents request this.
- As a parent or guardian, you always have the right to request access to all personal data about your child that we received on any of our pages and you can request deletion of the data (if the data still exists in our database) and/or ban us from future collection and use of information about your child. If you are a parent and wish to exercise this right, please feel free to contact us.
- Apart from the above, HOTELI NJIVICE d.o.o. guarantees the protection of personal data of children regulated by special laws.
SAFETY MEASURES OF PROTECTING PERSONAL DATA
HOTELI NJIVICE d.o.o. continuously evaluates and upgrades technical, physical and organizational security measures and procedures. We ensure the highest level of data protection to users of the booking system. With online payment by credit card, the entry and transfer of personal data and data of the credit card number s is protected by the SSL Protocol (standard 128/256 bit, SSL and 2048 bit CSR encryption), which ensures a SSL certificate issued by RapidSSL. Authorization and payment of credit cards is done by using the WSpay™ system for authorization and payment of cards in real-time. Your personal data that is processed in our systems is only accessed by authorized employees in accordance with the needs of business processes that require a particular treatment and in some cases, by third parties, who have committed themselves to protect your information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data. All of our employees are educated on the method of treatment of personal data in accordance with legal regulations.